to visit in the Larnaca Area
Palm Tree Promenade (finikoudes) - Larnaca seafront
2. Larnaca Marina
3. The Larnaca Fort - Local Medieval Museum (on the Seafront)
4. Ayios Lazarus Church (Ayios Lazarus Square)
5. The old Quarters (behind finikoudes promenade)
6. Mackenzie Area (Fishing Habour)
7. The Salt lake (favourite stopover for thousands of flamingos
in the winter)
8. Hala Sultan Tekke Shrine.
within walking distance of Club Pyla
International restaurant serving steaks, chicken & fish. Opposite
the front door of reception. Friendly atmosphere, great food,
reasonably priced. 10% discount for cash and 5% for Debit or Credit
5 minute walk to the left of the hotel entrance, excellent service,
very upmarket serves mainly steaks & pasta dishes highly recommended.
& Cheerful with good food for lunch or dinner
Left from the resort towards Dhekelia. Traditional Cypriot food,
kebabs, sheftalia, keftedes, dolmades, afelia etc.
English fish & chips at Dhekelia army base. Drive into the
base area on the main road towards Ayia Napa and it is on the
right next to the sea.
Typical cypriot taverna serving cypriot local dishes in a relaxed enviroment.
Traditional cypriot tavern , the dish " Meze" is its speciality.
Masalas Indian Restaurant